Click on the thumbnail to see a larger version of the image.
This B Van was built to a high standard by Cliff Percival in 1969 on Chassis No. 7193. It was first registered in January 1925. It is fitted with Engine No. M4381 which has a cylinder head dated 7.24 and a bottom feed 22FZ carb. It was owned by the Tithe Farm Tyre Co. Ltd 1980-82 – the sign was written in gold leaf in 1980.
It spent about 10 years in the Netherlands then went to Portugal, from where it was repatriated by the current owner 2 years ago. Unfortunately it doesn't get as much use as it deserves so it's time to pass it on.
The van mechanically is very good and we are informed by the previous owner that it has had a new crankshaft, pistons, etc. and a reconditioned magneto and dynamo. It also has new gearbox internals and a new crown wheel and pinion. The engine is very lively with no oil leaks.